Yellow Kismis are not dried in the sun but large dehydrators helps to control temperature and control humidity levels. It is also treated with antioxidant sulfur dioxide which is used for both health properties and as a preservative in white wine and dried fruit. Sulfur dioxide helps to prevent the skin from darkening and dried with artificial heat. It has acidic taste and is good when used in savory dishes and stir fries. It possess sweet-tart flavor that makes it suitable for adding to grain dishes, salads, cauliflower, salmon and dips. In comparison to dark raisins, golden raisins are plumper and moister. Add it to rice pudding or as pancake topping. Golden raisins are usually pale in color.
- Add raisins to the salad or toss raisins, walnuts and sliced apples to make a classic salad.
- Add it to breads, muffins, cookies, pies, cakes, puddings and tarts.
- Add golden raisins to snacks and granola cereals.
- Coat it with yogurt or chocolate.
- Use it in kheer, halwa and pudding recipes.
- Add raisins, peppers, onions and almonds to brown rice for making side dish.
Health Benefits of Yellow Kismis:
- Gum health
- Digestive health
- Reduces blood pressure
- Diabetes management
- Cancer prevention
- Treat acidity
- Oral health
- Source of antioxidant
- Healthy bones
- Promotes fertility
- Promote skin health
- Lowers hypertension
- Store Name: Made By MOM
- Vendor: Made By MOM
- Address: Tamil Nadu
- No ratings found yet!